|New Applicant ? Apply Online||Already Registered ? Sign In|
(For those candidates who have already filled the online application form)
For step by step instruction, see Instruction for Applicants.
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates through the College website www.vttcollege.org.in for admission to 2-year B.Ed. course for the session 2018-20 under The West Bengal University of Teachers' Training, Education Planning and Administration, Kolkata on and from 09.04.2018 to 08-05-2018.
- Eligibility :
- Candidates (both Fresher and Deputed) with at least 50% marks in aggregate either in Bachelor's Degree and/or in Master's Degree, for SC/ST/PH category 45% marks in aggregate either in Bachelor's Degree and/or in Master's Degree.
The available Method subjects:
Language group: Bengali, English, Sanskrit.
Social Science group: History, Geography, Economics, Education.
Science group: Physical Science and Life Science.
Mathematics group: Mathematics.
- Reservation of seats for SC/ST/PH candidates shall be as per West Bengal Government rules. [SC — 22%, ST — 6% & PH — 3%]
- Age of Fresher candidates as on 30th June, 2017 would be less than 37 years (relaxation as per West Bengal Government rules).
- Deputed Teachers: All the untrained teachers of class V to Class XII of Junior High/High/Higher Secondary Schools are eligible for admission with at least two years continuous against a permanent post or three years continuous service against an additional post as on service 30th June, 2018.
(Para Teacher/Primary Teachers are not eligible as Deputed Candidate)
- Candidates pursuing any other course of Studies/Job/Full time Research work will not be allowed to pursue this course simultaneously.
** Students of Honours and PG are asked to fill only their respective Hons/PG subject.
Total number of seats are 100 (Deputed candidates 50 and Fresher candidates 50). If deputed seat lies vacant due to unavailability of deputed candidates that will be filled by fresher candidates. The candidates are requested to follow “Subject and Category wise Distribution of Seats” that will be upload latter.
- Grade Point weightage given for Academic Performance :
- (a) Ph.D.* 05
(b) M.Phil. 03
- Post Graduate M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. 20%
- Undergraduate, ba/B.Sc./B.Com.** 20%
- H.S.(10+2) or its Equivalent*** 10%
- M.P. or its Equivalent 10%
- (a) Ph.D.* 05
** For Undergraduate course marks would be calculated on the basis of total marks obtained in all subjects (Hounours + Pass) in UG course. * If any candidate have done both (a) and (b) then only 05 number will be added.
For Online Payment: Rupees 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) for general category and Rupees 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred ) for SC/ST/PH category students through Credit/Debit Card or Net banking.
For Manual Payment: A Demand Draft of Rupees 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) from any nationalized bank for general category and Rupees 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred) for SC/ST/PH category students in favour of VTTC ADMISSION FUND payable at Midnapore.
To be announced later.